This course is currently closed
Live Webinar – School Negotiations Workshop Description
In this timely event of a live School Negotiations Workshop Webinar with Live Q&A, Pepple & Waggoner Attorneys discuss strategies for success at the bargaining table.
- For Attorneys requiring CLE credits, please complete the Survey Monkey Evaluation after the workshop and answer the ‘Verification’ questions. Please scroll down to access the survey below.
- For all other non CLE participants, we invite you to complete the Survey Monkey Evaluation after the workshop which can be accessed by scrolling down below. You will receive a Certificate of Attendance at the beginning of March.
January 21, 2021 – 5:30 PM – 8:45 PM – Click each title below for their Outline and scroll down for Webinar Link and Survey Monkey Evaluation.
- At the Table or Behind the Scenes, Proper Preparation is Key – Donna M. Andrew, Esq.
- Bargaining Issues for 2021 – Brian J. DeSantis, Esq.
- Fixing Troublesome Contract Language – Christian M. Williams, Esq.
- Avoidable Mistakes: Common Errors by Inexperienced and Some Experienced Negotiators – Kevin J. Locke, Esq.
- Effective Media Relations During Negotiations – Daniel L. Lautar, Esq.
- Preparing for and Responding to Common Union Tactics – Milko Cecez, Esq. & Spencer A. Michaels, Esq.