This course is currently closed
On-Demand – School Negotiations Workshop Description – Available January 25th through February 25th, 2021.
In this timely series of On-Demand learning videos, Pepple & Waggoner Attorneys discuss strategies for success at the bargaining table.
- For Attorneys requiring CLE credits, please complete the Survey Monkey Evaluation after the workshop and answer the ‘Verification’ questions. Please scroll down to access the survey below.
- For all other non CLE participants, we invite you to complete the Survey Monkey Evaluation after the workshop which can be accessed by scrolling down below. You will receive a Certificate of Attendance at the beginning of March.
January 25th, 2021 through February 25th, 2021
Scroll to bottom of page to access On-Demand videos and Individual Evaluations!
Click each title below to access Outlines.
- At the Table or Behind the Scenes, Proper Preparation is Key – Donna M. Andrew, Esq.
- Bargaining Issues for 2021 – Brian J. DeSantis, Esq.
- Fixing Troublesome Contract Language – Christian M. Williams, Esq.
- Avoidable Mistakes: Common Errors by Inexperienced Negotiators – Kevin J. Locke, Esq.
- Effective Media Relations During Negotiations – Daniel L. Lautar, Esq.
- Preparing for and Responding to Common Union Tactics – Milko Cecez, Esq. & Spencer A. Michaels, Esq.