In this timely series of On-Demand learning videos with Live Q&A, Pepple & Waggoner Attorneys discuss school law updates and other legislation that has impacted the delivery of education for the 2020-2021 school year.
- For Attorneys requiring CLE credits, please complete the Evaluation Survey after the seminar and answer the ‘Verification’ questions. Please scroll down to access the survey associated with each presentation below.
- For all other non CLE participants, we invite you to complete the Evaluation Survey after the seminar which can be accessed by scrolling down to each presentation below. You will receive a Certificate of Attendance at the beginning of November.
October 8th, 2020 – 9:00 AM – 11:45 AM
- Board Policy Updates: Changing Policies in Changing Times.
- Ohio Sunshine Law: Online, In-Person, and Out of Trouble.
- Bargaining Intelligently in 2021.
October 15th, 2020 – 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM
- Special Education in the Time of COVID-19.
- Don’t Leave Me Like That: Managing Employee Leave during a Pandemic.
- Disabilities, ADA, Workers’ Compensation & COVID-19.
October 22nd, 2020 – 9:00 AM – 11:45 AM
- Discipline in the Age of COVID-19: Virtual Misconduct.
- COVID-19 Reductions In Force.
- Case Law and Legislative Update.