In this timely series of On-Demand learning videos, Pepple & Waggoner Attorneys discuss school law updates and other legislation that has impacted the delivery of education for the 2020-2021 school year.
- For Attorneys requiring CLE credits, please complete the Evaluation Survey after each presentation and answer the ‘Verification’ questions.
- For all other non CLE participants, we invite you to complete the Evaluation Survey after each presentation. You will receive a Certificate of Attendance at the beginning of November.
October 8th, 2020 through November 12th, 2020
Please Scroll Down for each of today’s presentations and evaluation forms.
- Board Policy Updates: Changing Policies in Changing Times.
- Ohio Sunshine Law: Online, In-Person, and Out of Trouble.
- Bargaining Intelligently in 2021.
October 15th, 2020 through November 12th, 2020
- Special Education in the Time of COVID-19.
- Don’t Leave Me Like That: Managing Employee Leave during a Pandemic.
- Disabilities, ADA, Workers’ Compensation & COVID-19.
October 22nd, 2020 through November 12th, 2020
- Discipline in the Age of COVID-19: Virtual Misconduct.
- COVID-19 Reductions In Force.
- Case Law and Legislative Update.