This course is currently closed
On-Demand Webinar – Special Education Seminar
In this timely event of an On-Demand Special Education Webinar, Pepple & Waggoner Attorneys discuss the topics below:
- We invite you to complete the Survey Monkey Evaluation after the workshop which can be accessed by scrolling down below. You will receive a Certificate of Attendance at the beginning of April.
February 23rd, 2021 through March 23rd 2021
Scroll to bottom of page to access On-Demand videos and Individual Evaluations!
Click each title below for their Outline (available February 17th)
- Reviewing the Game Tape: 2020 Year in Review – Jacqueline Walsh Brickman, Esq. & Taryn Weiss Derin, Esq.
- Know the Ground Rules: Understanding the Meaning of FAPE – Samantha A. Vajskop, Esq.
- “Taking My Talents To…” Alternative Program Student Eligibility & District Obligations – Brian J. DeSantis, Esq.
- Going the Extra Mile: Comp Ed., ESY, and Recovery Services – Taryn Weiss Derin, Esq.
- Executing the Game Plan: IEP Implementation – Jacqueline Walsh Brickman, Esq.